Benefits Of Black Coffee: 9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Black Coffee
Black coffee is a beverage drink which is prepared by brewing coffee beans or simply adding coffee powder in hot water. This beverage does not contain any extra flavouring substances like sweeteners, milk or cream. Black coffee is one of the healthiest drinks as it contains zero calories and is absolutely fat free.
Drinking a cup of strong black coffee everyday can do wonders to your body. It boosts your metabolism rate and helps in weight loss. Also, it keeps your brain and body active throughout the day. You can reap a lot of benefits by drinking this magic portion in a limited quantity every day.
- Excellent drink for weight loss: Black coffee is loaded with antioxidants which helps to eliminate the fat cells in the body. Also, black coffee has caffeine in it which increases the metabolic rate and helps to burn fat in much faster pace. People those who are trying to lose weight should definitely include this drink in their diet. To make this drink more powerful and effective, you can even add a tablespoon of clarified butter commonly known as ghee or even 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. This drink is popularly known as bullet coffee. Most of the people have this as a pre-workout drink as it boosts the metabolic rate thereby making the fat burning process faster.
- Helps to boost your memory power: Aging process is something which does not stop and as time passes by you get prone to diseases like Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and many other serious health problems. It also slows the ability to think and respond to something. Black coffee is one of the best solutions to all these problems. It helps to keep your brain active and function in a healthy way. Regular consumption of black coffee prevents all the serious health issues to a great extent, provided it’s consumed in a limited quantity i.e. one or two cups a day.
- Protects your liver: Liver is one of the most important organs of your body as it performs functions like detoxification, filtration of blood, production of bile juice etc. Although, in this fast paced life, your liver gets affected by factors like unhealthy food, pollution, alcohol and smoking. The best tonic to keep your liver in a healthy condition is probably a nice strong cup of black coffee. Regular consumption of black coffee keeps your liver healthy and prevents diseases like alcoholic cirrhosis and hepatitis. It also fights off cancer and fatty liver disease.
- Acts as a cleanser for your stomach: Being a diuretic beverage, black coffee creates an urge to pee often and thus flushes out all the toxins from your body and keeps your tummy clean and healthy.
- Loaded with antioxidants: Antioxidants are required by the body as it protects the cells of your body from harmful radiations, free radicals and excessive pollution. In this case, black coffee should be your best friend as it is loaded with antioxidants like magnesium, manganese, potassium and vitamin B2, B3 and B5. All these vitamins and minerals are required for overall well- being of your body.
- Decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases: Cardiovascular diseases like sudden stroke, irregular heart rhythms, narrowing of arteries and many more can be controlled by consuming at least 2 cups of black coffee daily. It’s properties also help in reducing inflammation in the body.
- Reduces the risk of gout: People those who have considerably high amount of uric acid level in their blood are prone to a serious health condition known as gout. This is a form of inflammatory arthritis where in people tend to get needle like crystals in their joints which causes sudden and severe pain, swelling and redness. The antioxidants present in black coffee lowers the level of insulin in the body and thus prevents the development of gout.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes: Diabetes is a health condition wherein your blood sugar level is way too high. Although diabetes has no permanent solution but can be controlled to a great extent by having a healthy lifestyle and diet. Including black coffee in your diet can control the adverse effects of diabetes as the rich antioxidants present in it increases the insulin level and maintains the blood sugar level in the blood.
9. Helps to fight with stress and depression: In this modern world, people face a lot of work pressure which eventually leads to stress and depression. It can even cause serious health problems like obesity, migraine, anxiety, asthma and mental disorders. In such a situation your body needs something to make you feel happy, active and strong from within. Well, black coffee is a miracle drink as it helps in stimulating your central nervous system and boosts your mood instantly by producing neurotransmitters like serotonin, noradrenaline and dopamine.